Monday, November 2, 2009

Wizwars - Some Day

This song is actually a cover of a track by a mod/demo artist named Jellydog. I actually found a neat collection of .xm files by him hosted on chiptunes.org, there's some quality stuff in there! So basically I picked today's track to not only feature Wizwars, who is great and has been on this site before, but to feature Jellydog also, who's been making chiptunes since well before the genre was as big as it is now (and it's pretty small now!).

In unrelated news, I've been watching BlazBlue videos on Youtube all morning. I want that game, but I don't own a console! And I don't want to buy it just to play occasionally at my friends' house. Ah well, such is life. If YOU have an Xbox360, though, and like (even a little bit) fighting games, definitely check it out.



Wizwars' website

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment