Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CSGuitar89

Today I'm doing whatever I want; this isn't 8-bit music at all, it's HARDCORE METAL COVERS OF ZELDA SONGS. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Well they're guitar covers of Zelda songs anyway; some of more down-tempo tracks remain down-tempo and pretty. Wow if only he were making these when I was in middle school, I would have had better music than MIDI covers of Zelda songs to listen to.

GERUDO VALLEY:


SONG OF STORMS:


GREAT FAIRY'S FOUNTAIN:


BALLAD OF THE WIND FISH:


There's tons more on his channel. Go! And listen to them all!!!

CSGuitar89's website

7 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I think the one you have labelled as "Song of Storms" is actually "Lost Woods / Saria's Song".

    Keep it up 8BD; it's always a good day when there's an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gerudo valley = al di meola
    song of storms = helloween
    great fairy's fountain - sepultura
    ballad of the wind fish = satriani
    but all somehow = zelda. bravo.

    http://www.youtube.com/strippertheband
    http://www.strippertheband.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this guy does video game guitar covers too, and hes 15! its really quite impressive. http://www.youtube.com/user/jam2995 check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you on that midi sh_t. I remember downloading midis off a 9600 baud modem. if only if only.

    haven't been here for a WHILE but it's good to see it's still kicking ass on a decent rotation.

    cheers,
    &.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the time I got to the Ballad I was already on awesomeness overload.

    ReplyDelete