Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Inverse Phase - NES Me An Angel

So Inverse Phase got a hold of me the other day as people sometimes do to let me know about a project he's just finished, and I've got to tell you guys: It's really good! It's a chiptune cover album using I think just the NES to make all the tracks, not sure if there's more systems involved on other songs or not... Regardless, this entire album is worth your listening to (for free) on the bandcamp website or (for $5 and a blank CD) in your car. There's a cover of Weezer, a couple songs by The Cars, that one "Woo hoo" song by Blur, and most interestingly, a cover of a cover of an NES song. Just think about that one.



Inverse Phase's website

Real Life's website

Get it!

Get "Retrocovered", the whole album!

2 comments:

  1. This is really good stuff. I bought the album download. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! If it warrants a purchase, it warrants being on 8BD, and vice versa. :P

    ReplyDelete