Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little-Scale - Lobster-Tronic

I don't know how much attention you folks pay to the sidebar of this site, but if you look to your right, under the ads (which are always just weird and haven't made me on cent) there are a list of blogs I read. One of them is called Little-Scale, and it's his blog where he posts all sorts of cool stuff that he's working on, because he's equal parts musician, electrician, and magician. Example: The other day he was controlling a Commodore 64 with an iPhone (videos on his site). I don't know how he does a lot of the things he did, and so I thought I'd give all the 8BD fans a taste of his style with this song, which is a single channel track that only plays F#. Of course, he's free to tool around with every conceivable aspect of the note besides which "pitch" it is (and as you'll hear, he's got plenty of leeway there, practically speaking), and so a little song sprouts from what should be inhabitable, barren soil.



One of Little Scale's websites

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment