Sunday, October 11, 2009

Switch Off, Goodbye. - Surfer Girl

A nice cover of a Beach Boys song that was made with a DS and a computer. It's nice a sparkly, and watery, and all those nice things that are leaving for a long time as we begin the temperature decline that already has me scraping frost off my car in the morning. Sigh...

In a completely unrelated note, did you guys see the MS Paint Adventures update for today? I'm not saying it's easy, but if you don't currently read this comic, you need to start from the beginning and catch up and follow it, 'cause it's going places.



Switch Off, Goodbye's website

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

2 comments:

  1. MSPA is blowing my mind right now. I can't wait to find out what that latest update meant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaagghhh I know! It's like, that big ship IS the thing that John saw careening down on him when he bit the apple? Or what?! And all that time lapse animation. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete