Monday, May 17, 2010

Bryface - Eye Twitching

DS-10 music has always interested me, since it represents a sort of locked treasure chest of musical capabilities. I cannot seem to get anything interesting out of it, but then someone comes along with a track like this that is so full and rich you want to go try your hand at it again. But I've played this game before, and I know that if I boot up the DS-10 again it'll just lead me right back down that road of frustration. It's a software better left to the experts, far as I'm concerned.

Another reason I was glad to feature this track was because through it I discovered a great site called DS10forum.com. Maybe I can learn some tricks there!








Bryface's website

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

Get
"Health and Safety", the whole release!

No comments:

Post a Comment