Saturday, May 1, 2010

??? - Magic Whale Trick

Done by a man of mystery. I'd like to know who made this, it's really awesome and professional sounding, so you know there's got to be more! But anyway, I have no links to share, except for the page on which this was found.



The Chipmusic.org page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

AFTER HOURS EDIT: ??? got in touch with me on Chipmusic.org to let me know that "???" is for real his artist name. This of course makes it completely impossible to ever look him up, but he supplied me with a handy link to more of his work! http://www.myspace.com/rezrezrezrez He's got a handle on chiptune Dubstep, that's for sure. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Apparently his name is just ???, according to the Chipmusic.org page. Haha. No idea how one would pronounce that, though. It is an internet name only.

    Also, for some reason the embedded music player isn't working in my browser! Waaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that his music can be called "dubstep" inspired. It is more dub inspired than dubstep inspired.

    ReplyDelete