Saturday, November 28, 2009

J. Arthur Keenes - Foe Paw

A track by your friend and mine, this kicks off Project Hype Blip '09 here at 8BD. I'm gonna be featuring tracks from people you'll be able to hear if you go to the festival in NYC on the 17th, 18th, or 19th of December.

Well sort of. I'm starting it now, then taking a break from it next week to showcase the fine artists that'll be playing at Oakland University near Detroit on December 3rd (I'm one of them!), then it'll be back to the Blip artists! Until like, the 20th when it's all over. AND THEN IT WILL BE ALMOST CHRISTMAS! So then I'll do, I dunno, Christmas songs? Somethin'. Anyway, that's the rest of 2009 laid out for y'all.








J. Arthur Keenes' website

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this on 8bd! JAKB has turned it up 5000 notches in the past year. So good!

    ReplyDelete