Monday, August 17, 2009

NOROCK - The Jams

Today, 8-Bit Daily is going to update six times! I both performed in and attended a chiptune show, and so to showcase the awesome artists that I played with and rocked out to, I'm giving them all a place on my site! Woooooo!

So the first act of the first show was me. It was kind of nerve-wracking being up in front of people with just my laptop. There was no light show of any kind, and I didn't even have a mic to talk to the crowd. All I could do was play my music! Well, despite my weird nervousness, I think it sounded pretty good, and I got good reactions from the few people in the audience.



NOROCK's Website

Get It!

1 comment:

  1. You did badass dude! It was a good time. You seriously need to play thumpin' chip beats at a crazy dance party man.

    ReplyDelete