Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NOROCK - The Walk

Hahaha, yes. I just did that.

In 20 minutes I've gotta be at work. I spent all day downloading as many old 8BD entries as I could, and contacting the artists of all the songs that have since been taken down. I'm trying to get every song I've featured onto my hard drive, and it's taking a while. But! Here's some stats about my current 8BD pick playlist:

- It consists of 168 tracks (I'm into October and missing some tracks)
- It's 776Mb, meaning a full year of this stuff will likely be about 2Gb
- The length of all tracks combined is an impressive 8:57:10. A full year looks like it will end up being about 24 hours long. How about that, a year of 8-Bit DAILY and it's ONE DAY long! So cool. :)
- The longest track (added so far) is Maktone - Playing With Music at 10:00.
- The shortest track (added so far) is Sci - Superdrums at 0:42.

So, like I have done in the past when I'm crunched for time, I just upload something of my own! This was made by controlling my Atari ST with MIDI. It's short.



NOROCK's website

The 8BC page (leave a comment!)

Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment