Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MattWilson - Outracing An Explosion In Slow Motion

Today's song is by a guy with the most normal-sounding name I've featured yet. No "radioactive sandwich" or "mister nintendo dude" or anything like that. Just a name. His song is upbeat and RAD and sounds like some good, solid chiptunes. It's not annoying, it's not ridiculously orchestrated, it's just the sounds of one console doing the best they can. And their best is fantastic. CHECK. IT. OUT.








MattWilson's Website

Get It!

BIG STUPID EDIT: This Matt Wilson fellow pulled a fast one on me, I didn't know his proper band name was SAVESTATES, and so I made this whole thing about how funny it is that his name isn't all that quirky or game related. Well... It is. I'm not changing it though~!

No comments:

Post a Comment