Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cerror - Je Moeder

HEY WHAT DO I THINK I'M DOING HERE. I'll bet you all were expecting me to do another old tune (the Jeroen Tel I mentioned yesteday, perhaps) or maybe a song off of the new IAYD or Velo releases. Well I was thinking all those things too, then I figured... HOW BORINGLY PREDICTABLE! So I picked a really slick tune right off the front page of 8bc.org in my familiar way, just to RATTLE YOUR CAGE.

Don't get me wrong, though! This Cerror tune was not picked as mere novelty! The song is, like most every .xm track out there, very catchy, very nice-on-the-ears, with super clean drums and a lead instrument that's just so good, refreshing, soothing, chilled out, etc., that you could probably heal small wounds by playing the music on them in a concentrated fashion.

I'LL GET TO THE OTHER RELEASES TOMORROW SLASH NEXT FEW DAYS...

...Or will I?!








Cerror's Website

Get It!

No comments:

Post a Comment