Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Phlogiston - Access Codes

Off of one of Phlogiston's two latest release "Heat" (the other being "Croqel Adventure", which combine to make one large release called "Nectar"). This song is absolutely incredible. Wicked sweet guitars (not the Anamanaguchi chord guitar that lays under their chip stuff, or the Norrin Radd death metal chip, both of which were featured here before) that absolutely shine. They are clear, melodic, and really really cool.

His whole release was put out in the .FLAC file format only, for reasons he explained in a post that quickly followed a few comments that sounded like "What, only FLACs? Where can I get an MP3 version??? :(" At any rate, I converted all the songs to MP3 so I can listen to them on my... PORTABLE MUSIC DEVICE.



Phlogiston's Website (As best I can figure)
Pause

Get It! (Release)
Get It! (Song)

1 comment: