Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coda - Discovery, Hot Pepper Groove, and Sinus Infection (THREE tracks!)

Today you are all going to hear about Coda, the man with the plan and the man with the intense chiptune skills. This guy... Argh! He makes such good music, you guys! Only... All his songs are TORTUROUSLY SHORT. So I did the only logical thing, I featured three of them at once! These are all songs I've wanted to do before, but I dunno. Something stopped me from doing it (the other fantastic tracks I've featured, maybe?) So I'm bundling up a few of the tracks that make me love Coda's music and flip out a little bit every time I see he's uploaded something new. ENJOY THESE!

Also it should be noted that Hot Pepper Groove was a cool team-up between Coda and another artist named Surasshu.

Discovery

Hot Pepper Groove

Sinus Infection


Coda's Website

Get Discovery!
Get Hot Pepper Groove!
Get Sinus Infection!

1 comment:

  1. Strangely enough I just recenlty found that Coda is identified on LastFM.com as "a white guy that makes flash loops and chiptunes".

    ReplyDelete